As a tool and die shop that has grown into a custom machinery manufacturer, West Salem Tool’s main asset is a core of experienced and skilled machinists and tool and die makers.
In 2019, West Salem Tool acquired new machining capabilities. A Microelectronics BR6150 now allows the milling of parts up to 50″ x 150″ in a single setup.
- CNC machining centers equipped with 4th axis capability
- Gantry cranes (up to 10 tons) and high bay doors
- CNC and manual lathes up to 40″ diameter capacities
- Wire EDM machines
- Granite inspection tables
- In house auto grinding
- In house heat treat
- In house welding
- 3D Computer-Aided Design and Documentation in Solidworks